We give you tools to fix your workplace and get stuff done
We do people problem diagnostics, training and problem-solving sessions so you get to focus on the work that actually matters.
We work with all types of transit people, but we especially love to be where the action happens - operations and maintenance.
Some common transit industry B.S. we'd like to help you with:
- Hearing "that's above my pay grade" when you ask someone to take care of a problem, or "everything's great, boss" when everything is not great (*try our people problem diagnostics*)
- Getting stuck when you propose a change because "that's the way we've always done it" (*try our problem-solving one-on-one sessions or workshops*)
- Red tape, bureaucracy, paperwork, and pointless tasks that keep you and your people too busy to do the work that actually matters (*try our trainings or problem-solving workshops*)
- Your own B.S., including that moment when you realize that you might be part of the problem (*try our one-on-one sessions*)
- One-on-one B.S. reduction & problem-solving sessions: $250 including follow-up action plan
- People Problem Diagnostics: $50 per employee plus reasonable travel costs for 25 to 250 employees (including employees who choose not to participate); discounts available for larger organizations and struggling non-profits
- Trainings: $1600 plus reasonable travel costs for a half-day training for up to 20 employees (includes one-on-one session with you in advance and one follow-up session with you); pricing for larger groups or more in-depth trainings vary depending on size
- Workshops: Let's talk - probably $10,000 to $15,000 depending on the complexity of the problem
We also know that you're sick of red tape but your procurement department likes it just fine, so we can work with you to figure out how to make this happen (yes, we're DBE- and SBE-certified).
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (720) 772-8544